Sales Consultant – Web services
We provide an award winning website design and build service for customers in the Motor and Marine trade called Spidersnet. This service has been created to save online retailers time and effort, whilst maximising online exposure of their stock, resulting in more business.
Due to the continued success of our business we are expanding and have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive who is looking for a new challenge to join our Northern team. The area covered for this territory is the M62 corridor and above, and you will be working in our Fulwood, Preston office, with the opportunity to attend face to face client meeting wherever necessary.
You’ll be responsible for:
- A self managed new business sales role, selling web services into the motor trade, marine, equine and firearms industry.
- Generating your own leads, creating sales opportunities and booking your own appointments.
- Attend your own meetings where needed
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients
- Building your own portfolio of clients
You should be an experienced Sales Executive with a proven track record of overachieving. You will be a passionate, highly motivated and a strong and resilient sales professional with a persuasive yet approachable style. The most favourable candidate will also have experience of selling web service solutions.
- Money Hungry, Target Driven & Results Focused.
- Professional, well organised and articulate.
- Have an ability to remain positive in a sometimes challenging working environment.
What Friday Media Group Will Offer You:
- Great Basic Salary of £22 – £24k DOE + Commissions
- Continuous support and Development that is personal to you which will help you to reach your own career goals..
- Regular incentives. We know how to work hard and play harder!
- Discounted access to our holiday homes in Tenby, South Wales and Villa FMG in Spain
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- To Apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 DOE + Commissions
If you’re interested click the apply button or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org