Automotive Digital Media Consultant
Here at Spidersnet we apply over twenty plus years experience to deliver award winning web service solutions to the automotive industry. Our services have been recognised by parliament for increasing car dealers online presence to acquire new customers. We are constantly evolving in an ever changing, fast paced landscape of media solutions which makes it an exciting place to work and develop our sales teams skills.
We are looking for an ambitious, consultative and tenacious sales consultant to join our growing sales force located just outside of Brighton. You will be identifying and securing clients to add into our subscription portfolio of over 500 dealers across the UK.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Contacting perspective automotive prospects over the phone to add into Spidersnet client base
- Attending client meetings where applicable to convert into a sale
- Converting sales from leads that have been warmed up from our in house marketing team
- Consultative sales skills – we have a range of products for every automotive dealer needs so we need to ensure we are offering the right solution for customer success as well as ours
- Achieving the revenue targets set on a monthly basis
An active interest in the automotive industry is preferred but not essential.
- Passionate character who strives for success
- Money hungry and target driven
- Willing to take feedback on how to develop your skills further
- Wants to be part of a supportive and energetic team
What Friday Media Group Will Offer You:
- Great Basic Salary (£35k to £45k OTE)
- Great uncapped commission structure where you can earn from day one
- Consistent support and training to help you achieve your career goals
- Constant additional incentives – from a bottle of wine to a night out in London!
- Perkbox – Discounted Cinema tickets, Free mobile phone insurance and lots more!
- 25 days Paid Holidays – No More Weekends or Bank Holidays!
- To Apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 to £27,000.00 /year
If you’re interested click the apply button or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org