Car Dealer Guide to Digital Marketing
That’s why we’re here today. If you’re a car dealer, no matter what your size, there is always more you can be doing to ensure you’re driving the optimum number of leads to your forecourt from around the web. So, we’ve put together this handy resource that you can bookmark and refer back to whenever you need some help with your online marketing. All of these guides are taken from our fantastic Learning Hub.
Make sure your website is up to scratch
Having a website that not only looks
- Automotive web design – The essential features of a car dealer website!
- Some excellent features for your car dealer website
- Common mistakes found on car dealer websites
Get found on search
There’s no point having a lovely website if no one can find it! That is why SEO – search engine optimisation – is absolutely key to your business. These guides are designed to help you when it comes to ensuring that you’re able to drive new leads to your forecourt from Google search results. We’ve had some great feedback on these guides, so make sure you take some time out to give them a read!
- What is SEO and why is it important?
- What is local SEO and how can it benefit my business?
- Online citations can boost your search rankings
- Did you know online reviews can boost your ranking?
- Onsite content tips to help you get more customers from Google
Learn the technical stuff
If you’d like to have a little more in-depth knowledge of SEO and learn a bit about the technical side, then the following guides will come in handy. They will clear up some of the technical jargon that you may have heard around the web, and they’ll also offer a bit more insight into what can be done to boost your dealership’s ranking in search results pages.
- The importance of links in SEO
- What is an algorithm?
- What are meta tags and how do they impact my ranking?
Use social media to drive new leads
If you embrace social media and utilise it to its full potential then your dealership will benefit greatly. We have so many dealers asking about what they should be posting to Facebook and Twitter, and how they can use these tools to drive new leads. Read the selection of guides below for a full insight into how social media can be a cracking tool for your dealership.
- What is social media and how is it important to car dealers?
- A car dealer’s guide to Facebook
- A car dealer’s guide to Twitter
- Fun and engaging ideas for social media posts
- Common mistakes businesses make on Facebook
- A car dealer’s guide to YouTube
Analyse your results
Google Analytics is the perfect tool for finding out how and why your marketing campaigns are working. Read our guide below to see just how much information you can discover using this brilliant application.
Dealing with customers
Dealing with customers online is something that all car dealers should be able to do. Read these guides below for some advice on tackling customer complaints online.